1. Take your traditional 5.5 x 8.5 piece of cardstock and fold in half creating the traditional 4.25 x 5.5
2. Now looking at the front of your, trim off 1.5 inches of the right side of the card front. This 1.5 x 5.5
will be used for the belt.
3. Now decorate the 3.75 x 5.5 card front as you wish, and create a 4 x 5.25 inside for the card as you
4. Score the belt piece at 3.5 inches and adhere the small piece under the card inside.
5. Use the Word Window punch to create the buckle in the lower half of the card front.
A quick and easy way to "dress up" your card in a slightly different manner.
Click HERE to enter my online shop to purchase any of the supplies seen here in the post or browse for the many other supplies Stampin' Up! offers.