Upon receiving this award I must…
1. Thank the person who gave this award to me and link back to their blog
2. Share 8 things about myself
3. Pass this award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered
4. Leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition.
8 things you may not know about me:
1. I am happily married to my high school sweetheart. We will celebrate 15 years of marriage this year.
2. I am the mother of two wonderful children, who constantly keep me going.
3. I live on a small farm in the quite little town of Lafayette, AL. Between work and kids, we manage to keep up with cows, chickens, and our three labs.
4. I teach Statistics and Algebra 2 at the best high school in the world, Opelika High School!! I love my job!
5. I am a huge college football fan. WAR EAGLE!! I live, eat, and breathe Auburn University.
6. I absolutely love crafts. If I am not scrapbooking or making cards, I am handsewing christmas stockings.
7. I cannot resist dark chocolate.
8. I love life everyday.
Now go visit these amazing and talented crafters that I have passed this award on to.
Maria- Mayi Cards
Patty- Patty Creates
Selene- Stamp 4 Fun with Selene
Kendra- Kendra's Creative Corner
Marlene- Hands On
Maria- Scrap Love Create
Twila- Stamp a Little Longer
Thank you all for visiting and thank you Michele for the Kudos.
Click HERE to enter my online shop to purchase any of the supplies seen here in the post or browse for the many other supplies Stampin' Up! offers.